Wednesday, September 26, 2018

My Three Pumpkins...



One of my favorite summer projects is tending to my pumpkin patch.                                                 This year I decided not to grow pumpkins, but mother nature had a different plan. For not planting any seeds, this was one of my best seasons yet. I came home from vacation in June and was pleasantly surprised to find three volunteer vines. Obviously, I had to nurture them. 

Once picking time arrived, I had three beautiful pumpkins. As usual, I proudly picked them and decorated my porch for fall. Last year, I created a piece of pottery from a pumpkin leaf. This year, I created a watercolor painting of my three perfect pumpkins. I will hang this every fall and fondly remember my pumpkin patch that I didn't plant from 2018!




No comments:

Post a Comment