Friday, March 20, 2020

Happy Spring!


Happy first full day of spring!
Feeling inspired by the change of
season and the hope for the
new beginnings of spring, I thought it
would be fun to draw some flowers today.
Just like many of you, I do not have many
art supplies at home, crazy - right!? I am
using a sheet of computer paper and an
old pencil that I found in the junk drawer.
You can draw on anything... scrap paper,
brown paper bag, notebook paper etc.
Also, draw with whatever you can find...
a pencil, pen, marker, colored pencil etc.


I found a few step by step, how to draw
flower examples on Pinterest. Hopefully
they will help you and give you some
inspiration for your drawing.


I challenge you to create a first day of
spring sketch! I spent about 20-30 minutes
on my sketch. Take as much time as you like.
Be creative! Look up some pictures for
inspiration, or completely make it up. 
I am sharing my sketch with you, can’t
wait to see your sketches. Send me pictures!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment